- In classic blue and white, "American Clipper" is one of Wedgwood's most iconic patterns, featuring storied ships including Ann McKim (1833), Red Jacket (1853), and Flying Cloud (1851), the latter being the century-long record holder of the fastest passage from New York to San Francisco.
- With a nautical rope motif bordering each piece, this set is the perfect addition to any summer table or collection of Americana.
- The pattern was first introduced in 1969 and discontinued in 1993. It remains coveted by collectors for its elegant simplicity and nostalgic feel.
- A true family heirloom, pass it on to the next generation.
- Our set includes 10 dinner plates, 10 salad plates, 2 vegetable dishes, 1 pitcher, and 1 platter. All are in excellent vintage condition, with some crazing, all consistent with age and use.
Dinner Plate: 10.25" diameter
Salad Plate: 8.25" diameter
Platter: 11.25" x 14.25"
Vegetable Dish: 9.75" x 7.25"
Pitcher: 6.25" high x 6" wide
These items will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.