- This antique quilt dates to 1920 and is made entirely of thick, durable tweeds and flannels repurposed from men's suiting materials. Bright red edging, stitching, backing and center ties add a graphic pop of color to its rich palette.
- Of notable provenance, this piece came from the esteemed Pilgrim/Roy Collection.
- Weighty and warm, this piece is ideal for a mountain house, ski lodge, or lakeside cottage. Fold it at the end of a bed, or drape it on the back of a sofa for easy snuggling access.
- This piece is in near perfect vintage condition, newly cleaned. Please see our detailed photos.
- This is a vintage and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
85" x 63"
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.