- Dimensions: 72" x 80"
- Graphic, playful, and completely charming, this antique striped lemoyne star quilt dates from the turn of the century and features an exquisite collection of fabrics. We love the artful mix of plaids, checks, solids, and stripes--and especially, the eye-catching polka dot border.
- Ideal for snuggling, this quilt has an incredibly soft hand and drape.
- Entirely handpieced and hand quilted.
- This antique item has been well cared for and is freshly washed, ready to be enjoyed.
- This is an antique and pre-loved item in very good vintage condition. The back of the quilt is in excellent shape with one very minor discoloration spot. The front face of the quilt has fading along a central fold line; several of the fabrics used to create the star motif have fading as well. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.