- Dimensions: 30.5" total height x 11" base width x 14" shade height x 20" shade bottom diameter x 11" shade top diameter
- With its clear glass body, elegant lines and textured linen shade, this lamp is a simple, beautiful addition to any room.
- Crafted by Pyrex in the 1920’s, the base of this lamp was fashioned from a vintage chemist’s carboy. The bottle still bears a very subtle, soft white maker’s logo, a nod to its industrial past.
- The integrity of the glass base remains beautifully intact thanks to a 'no drill method,' which means all of the wiring resides in the neck of the bottle.
- Newly outfitted with an ivory linen shade and elegant silk twist cord in natural.
- The bottle is in very good vintage condition, showing minor signs of wear consistent with age and use. Please see our detailed photos.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.