- Dimensions: 11.5" x 15.5"
- Atmospheric and moody, this vintage oil painting was purchased from the estate of artist G. C. Fitzgerald, a painter based in Long Island, NY.
- With its soft palette and painterly brushstrokes, this piece is reminiscent of foggy days on the New England coast, and would make a beautiful statement in virtually any setting.
- This piece is signed by the artist and has been mounted on board. It is newly framed in oak.
- Painting is in good vintage condition; frame is new. Please see our detailed photos.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.