- Dimensions: 11.6" x 13.25" x .9"
- Since the 19th century, the women of Gee's Bend in southern Alabama have created stunning, vibrant quilts.
- Beautifully illustrated with 110 color illustrations, The Quilts of Gee's Bend includes a historical overview of the two hundred years of extraordinary quilt-making in this African-American community, its people, and their art-making tradition.
- This book was·released in conjunction with a national exhibition tour including The Museum of Fine Art, Houston, the Whitney Museum of American Art, The Corcoran Gallery of Art, The Museum of Fine Art, Boston, The Cleveland Museum of Art, The Milwaukee Art Museum, The High Museum of Art, Atlanta, The Mobile Museum of Art, and The Memphis Brooks Museum of Art.
- An essential for any art and design library, not just for quilt lovers.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.