The Paris Review, Winter 2023 IssueRegular price $22.00
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 5.5"
- A quarterly literary magazine founded in 1953 by Harold L. Humes, Peter Matthiessen, and George Plimpton, The Paris Review began with a simple editorial mission: to celebrate "the good writers and good poets."
- The magazine is known for featuring quality fiction and poetry by both established and relatively unknown writers. It helped launch the careers of Philip Roth, Jack Kerouac, and Raymond Carver. The review is also famous for its interviews of notable writers.
- The Winter 2023 issue features a cover by Sarah Charlesworth.
- Highlights of this issue include:
- Louise Glück on the Art of Poetry: “You want a poem to register in every mind the way it did in yours. Then you discover this never happens.”
-Yu Hua on the Art of Fiction: “If I’d taken another two or three years to start writing, I’d still be a dentist.”
- Prose by Ananda Devi, Fiona McFarlane, and Sean Thor Conroe.
- Poetry by Harryette Mullen, Alice Notley, and Farid Matuk.
- Art by Marcius Galan and Claudia Keep, and cover by Sarah Charlesworth.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.