- Dimensions: 75" x 100"
- This late 19th century quilt features the Single Irish Chain design, a beautifully stitched motif in deep indigo with quilted feathered wreaths repeated in each negative space.
- We love collecting quilts as a tactile form of generational storytelling, but it is rare that the maker of a quilt's name remains attached with it once it leaves its original owner. In a rare exception, we know that this piece was handmade by Elizabeth Jane Ashmore Cash (1826-1903) as a gift for her granddaughter, Elizabeth Rutherford.
- A true heirloom, it has been kept in pristine condition and is newly washed, ready to be enjoyed for generations to come.
- Unusually wide, this quilt measures 75" x 100".
- This quilt is in excellent vintage condition with very minor discoloration spots throughout.
- This is a vintage and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.