- Dimensions: 10.5" x 12.75" x 1"
- Gouache on paper. Floated and housed in a stenciled 19th-century gilt frame with UV-protectant plexiglass.
- A graduate of Chelsea College of Art, Sarah Raphael-Balme's paintings explore rich pattern and jewel-like color. Working mainly in oil or gouache, her pieces range from whimsical still life compositions to atmospheric interiors, imaginary landscapes and dreamlike gardens, to enchanting portraits of fictional characters and animals.
- Her work has been published by BBC, IPC, Condé Nast and Heineman. Exhibitions include Elizabeth Street Gallery, AG Gallery NYC, AK Bellinger Gallery, Partisan, Josie Eastwood, Zillah Bell, Fieldwork London, Lotte Inch, Northern Eye, Churchgate Gallery, The Edition Shop, Marlow Gallery, Lingwood Samuel, House of Hackney and The Shop Floor Project.
- She lives in York, England.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.