- Discovered in Maine, this late 19th century quilt is one of the softest—and most beautiful—we've ever sourced.
- Detailed, intricate stitching all done by hand.
- The original red fabric has been beautifully preserved and remains crisp and vibrant.
- This antique piece has been well cared for and is freshly washed, ready to be enjoyed.
- Excellent vintage condition, with a few minor discoloration spots on the back and some fraying to the edges.
- This is a vintage and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
81.5" x 80"
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.