- Dimensions: 88.5" x 73.25"
- An heirloom-quality pink and white patchwork quilt from the late 19th-century.
- Features the graphic Goose in the Pond pattern.
- Entirely handmade.
- In excellent vintage condition with several minor oxidation spots throughout. There is minor yellowing in one area on the front face and along the edges of the reverse.
- This is a vintage and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.