- Dimensions: 38" high x 43" wide x 1.5" deep
- The striking design of this Single Irish Chain quilt is accentuated by a graphic sawtooth border and a palette of vibrant red and crisp white.
- Made by hand between 1910-1920, this piece was created for a crib or small child’s bed.
- With dense grid quilting and vibrant colors, this is an intricate and eye-catching piece of modern art.
- This quilt has been mounted to a linen backing and framed in natural ash wood. UV-resistant plexiglass and spacers ensure that this piece will be well-preserved for generations to come.
This piece requires white glove shipping, which will be charged separately from and in addition to your order. Please select 'White Glove Shipping' upon checkout and we will contact you after your purchase is processed with a shipping quote. If you would like to obtain a white glove quote before purchase, please contact us via the 'Ask A Question' field below.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.