- Dimensions: 37” high x 38” wide x 1.5" deep
- This antique crib quilt dates to 1910 when it was made by hand in a variation of the rare and coveted Lost Ship pattern. Aptly named, this quilt is comprised of a collection of inky and beautifully faded indigo fabrics, all reminiscent of the sea.
- With a graphic sawtooth border and intricate feathered wreath quilting in its central quandrants, this is a true work of art.
- The maker is unknown. This piece was found in Massachusetts.
- A soft, lovely palette beautifully tempers the geometric pattern.
- This quilt has been mounted to a linen backing and framed in natural ash wood. UV-resistant plexiglass and spacers ensure that this piece will be well-preserved for generations to come.
This piece requires white glove shipping, which will be charged separately from and in addition to your order. Please select 'White Glove Shipping' upon checkout and we will contact you after your purchase is processed with a shipping quote. If you would like to obtain a white glove quote before purchase, please contact us via the 'Ask A Question' field below.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.