Barbara Cooney, Miss RumphiusRegular price $20.00
- Dimensions: 8.1" x 10.2", 32 pages, hardback
- A beloved classic and beautiful celebration of the natural world, Miss Rumphius received the American Book Award upon its publication in 1982. This is the story of the fictional Alice Rumphius, a woman who sought to make the world a more beautiful place by scattering lupine seeds in the wild. Through charming illustrations, author Barbara Cooney illustrates the Lupine Lady's quest to leave behind something meaningful, one seed at a time.
- A beautiful gift for all lovers of seaside living, adventure, travel, and beauty, Miss Rumphius is a delight from start to finish and full of deep insights into a life well-lived.
- Barbara Cooney (1917-2000), author and illustrator, illustrated 110 children’s books throughout her life. She is beloved for titles like Island Boy, The Ox-Cart Man, for which she won a Caldecott Medal, and Miss Rumphius, for which she won a National Book Award.
- This is a newly printed, 30th anniversary keepsake edition. Multiples are available.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.