- Dimensions: 79" x 93"
- Of all the quilt designs we've come across, this might be our favorite pattern yet: a whimsical pinwheel motif matched with hand-stitched concentric circles and subtly graphic black and white fabrics. This is a feast for detail-loving eyes.
- In an exceedingly rare circumstance, this quilt has been embroidered with a tag detailing its provenance. Attributed to Mary More Welch, circa 1880, this is a true heirloom, handed down to the maker's great granddaughter, and now ready to be treasured by the next generation.
- This is an unusually large quilt, making it practical for everyday use on a standard-size bed.
- This quilt is in excellent vintage condition, with signs of age consistent with age and use, notably very light bleeding from the indigo. Please see our detailed photos.
- This is a vintage and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.