- Dimensions: 78" x 80"
- This antique quilt features hundreds of triangles cut from deep indigos, charming small-scale prints, crisp stripes, and rich ginghams all dating from the mid-1800’s. Each piece has been hand-stitched to create an enchanting material mix, mimicking the earthen beauty of an autumn forest.
- The antique quilt top was later turned over a soft muslin backing, quilted together with soft batting in between to create a cozy coverlet.
- Part of a quilt’s inherent beauty is its heirloom nature. Most quilts in our collection were created by hand over a century ago. These pieces were made to be handed down, kept in the family, cozied up with by generation after generation. We can't think of a better gift for a loved one. These are the heirlooms of tomorrow, broken in to perfection.
- This intricate quilt is in excellent vintage condition, with a few minor, loose stitches on its front. Over time, small repairs have been made by hand to several of the triangles. A light folding mark is visible on its muslin backing. This piece is freshly washed. Please see our detailed photos.
- This is a vintage and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.