- Dimensions: 5" high, 5.25" wide with handle, 3.5" base diameter
- Originally used in taverns, mochaware was first produced in England in the late 1700's and imported to America in the early 19th century. Since its inception, it has been beloved for its practicality and day-to-day durability.
- Mochaware’s dendritic pattern is created by dripping an acidic solution on the wet slip of the pottery. The resulting reaction creates the abstract designs we love, reminiscent of a sea fan, seaweed, or sprawling tree limbs.
- In recent years, the craze for this pottery has skyrocketed and its signature motifs and color combinations have become iconic.
- Today these decorative objects make beautiful desk accessories, ideal vases, and extraordinary objets d’art.
- This mug is in very good antique condition, showing signs of wear consistent with age and use. Please see our detailed photos.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.