- Dimensions: 43" long x 22.5" wide
- With its striking palette, rope border, and graphic forms, the primitive design of this antique hooked rug caught our eye immediately.
- Synonymous with New England folk art tradition, hooked rugs are made by pulling small loops of wool through openings in the weave of a coarser fabric, using a hooking tool.
- This vintage piece can be used as a rug or mounted and displayed on a wall. Either way, this is a charming piece of art for a coastal home.
- This antique rug is in very good vintage condition, its back was newly repaired.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.