- Dimensions: 21" high x 6.5" bottom diameter
- Made from a 19th century demijohn, the traditional vessel used for transporting wine in France, this is a one-of-a-kind table lamp with elegant proportions and a rich, beautiful color.
- The integrity of the glass base remains intact thanks to a 'no drill method,' which means all of the wiring resides in the neck of the bottle.
- Newly outfitted with a linen shade and French silk twist cord.
- The bottle is in very good vintage condition, showing signs of wear consistent with age and use. Please see our detailed photos.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.