- Dimensions: 13.25" wide x 5.5" base diameter x 4.5" high
- A simple, beautiful form in a creamy hue, this antique cake stand is gorgeous on its own-- even more so when topped with fruit or a delicious dessert.
- Part of a larger collection of antique creamware (all of which is sold individually), these pieces are as functional as they are beautiful, with clean lines that work seamlessly with any kind of table setting. An ideal gift for everyone from newlyweds furnishing a first home to the hostess who has it all.
- A stamp on the bottom of this pieces identifies its maker as Sarreguemines and Digoin of France.
- This piece is in very good antique condition with signs of slight crazing. Please see our detailed photos.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.