- A work of art that pairs a classic, graphic pattern with a sophisticated material mix, including tangerine stripes, cocoa brown accents, and touches of pink and red. This antique quilt is one of our favorite discoveries yet.
- The quilt’s triangles are hand-pieced, with intricate diamond quilting likely done by a treadle machine in the late 1800's.
- Gorgeous as a bed coverlet, throw, or wall hanging.
- Part of a quilt’s inherent beauty is its heirloom nature. Most quilts in our collection were created by hand over a century ago. These pieces were made to be handed down, kept in the family, cozied up with by generation after generation. We can't think of a better gift for a loved one. These are the heirlooms of tomorrow, broken in to perfection.
- This quilt is in very good vintage condition, with one minor stain on its front and a grey smudge and some water stains on its back. It is freshly washed and ready to be enjoyed. Please see our detailed photos.
- This is a vintage and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed images and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
64.5" x 74.5"
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.