- Dimensions: 93" wide x 20" deep x 28" high
- With its hinged folding top and adjustable sawhorses, this 19th century architect's table is a movable feast for the eyes and any living or workspace it inhabits.
- Centuries of use have left this sturdy piece with a beautiful patina; its warm wood tones are tempered by a masculine edge. One sawhorse features a few splatters of black and gray paint from past creative use.
- A fantastic, portable work table or a scene-stealing permanent accent in any setting.
- Very good vintage condition, showing signs of wear consistent with age and use. Top is not perfectly level. Please see our detailed photos.
This piece requires white glove shipping, which will be charged separately from and in addition to your order. Please select 'White Glove Shipping' upon checkout and we will contact you after your purchase is processed with a shipping quote. If you would like to obtain a white glove quote before purchase, please contact us via the 'Ask A Question' field below.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.