- Dimensions: 99" x 84"
- We’re crazy for the genius color combination of this quilt, which pairs star-studded and polka dot navy fabrics with playful pink calicoes. The stylized shapes of its eye-catching pattern are edged with a crisp, double-lined border.
- The hand-stitching on this piece is especially beautiful, covering its front and back in boughs of clover and a kaleidoscope of shapes.
- This dazzling pattern is at home anywhere, but we especially love the idea of it in a child's bedroom.
- Part of a quilt’s inherent beauty is its heirloom nature. Most quilts in our collection were created by hand over a century ago. These pieces were made to be handed down, kept in the family, cozied up with by generation after generation. We can't think of a better gift for a loved one. These are the heirlooms of tomorrow, broken in to perfection.
- This quilt is in excellent condition, with minor signs of wear consistent with age and use. Please see our detailed photos.
- This is a vintage and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.