Vintage Nautical Photo IIRegular price $315.00
- Dimensions: 13.25" x 16" x 1"
- This collection of black and white boating photographs from the 1940's are airy and full of motion, just like a day on the water.
- Graphic and clean, they have been newly matted and framed in a minimal white steel, making it easy to mix these prints with a variety of styles.
- Photographs are in good vintage condition; mats and frames are new. Please see our detailed photos.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Paul Chidlaw, Framed Large Abstract Serigraph 16Regular price $1,875.00
- Dimensions: 23.25" x 31" x 3"
- We paired this dream-like abstract serigraph by the late Paul Chidlaw with a luminous 19th-century silver leaf frame for an ethereal effect. We think it makes for a sophisticated combination of modern and antique. And with two wires on the back, you can hang this piece either horizontally or vertically.
- A student at L'École des Beaux Arts in Fontainebleau during the 1920's, Paul Chidlaw had a varied and prolific career in the art world. He painted commissions for the WPA, became a revered professor at the Art Academy of Cincinnati and mentored luminaries like Tom Wesselmann and Jim Dine. He was also an early proponent of Abstract Expressionism.
This piece requires white glove shipping, which will be charged separately from and in addition to your order. Please select 'White Glove Shipping' upon checkout and we will contact you after your purchase is processed with a shipping quote. If you would like to obtain a white glove quote before purchase, please contact us via the 'Ask A Question' field below.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the items may be returned in their original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 48 hours after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about our policies, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.