10" x 7.5"
- "Lobsterman" is the story of Larry, a lobsterman's son growing up in a seaside town in Maine.
- With illustrations in a primary palette of yellow and red, this little book ingeniously captures the character of life in coastal New England. It would make a charming addition to any collection.
- This children's classic was first published in 1962 and has been reprinted in paperback to be enjoyed by a new generation of young audiences.
- Recommended reading age: 4 and up.
- Beloved illustrator and author Dahlov Ipcar was born in Vermont in 1917. Throughout her 100 years of life, she published many acclaimed children's books. Her vibrant, whimsical illustrations capture the character of everyday life in coastal New England.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.