- Dimensions: 72.5” x 76.5”
- This antique quilt features a swirling, shell-like pattern in gorgeous indigo fabrics-- a fantastic, rare pattern. Each quilt block is formed from a collection of hand-stitched calico triangles, making the quilt itself a treasure trove of antique materials. Each indigo is accented with charming polka dots, small-scale flowers, and crescent moon motifs. We love the small-scale contrast pattern on the back.
- This cozy piece contains extra batting, making it ideal for layering in cooler months.
- This quilt dates from 1910-1920 and hails from eastern Ohio.
- Part of a quilt’s inherent beauty is its heirloom nature. Most quilts in our collection were created by hand over a century ago. These pieces were made to be handed down, kept in the family, cozied up with by generation after generation. We can't think of a better gift for a loved one. These are the heirlooms of tomorrow, broken in to perfection.
- This piece is in excellent vintage condition, with one small area of fading on its face. It is newly cleaned and ready to be enjoyed. Please see our detailed photos.
- This is a vintage and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.