- Dimensions: 6.5" high. Base is 3" wide x 3" deep.
- Whimsical and poetic, these lovely tulipieres are just the thing for a summer tablescape.
- Each tulipiere is unique, crafted by hand by Kate Schuckhart of Furbelow & Bibelot in her upstate New York studio. A former graphic designer, Schuckhart’s foray into three-dimensional design began with covering papier-mâché creations in seashell imagery. Over time, her designs evolved into the functional vases for which she is beloved.
- The perfect gift for floral enthusiasts and beginners alike, these tulipiere vessels are easy to use. The rows of shells along its sides conceal small holes, which can be stuck through with individual blooms. The central shaft is watertight.
-Available in 2 sizes.
- Consider a pair on a mantel or dining table to create an eye-catching centerpiece.
- This ceramic art is newly made from chocolate clay stoneware with a brush-applied white glaze atop. Each piece is made by hand, variations are part of its inherent beauty.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.