- Dimensions: 44.5" high x 42" wide x 1.75" deep
- Like a garden of constellations, this antique quilt is made up of geometric star flowers, accented by a double red border.
- This rare pattern is also a library of antique textiles, including turkey red bandanas manufactured by S.H. Greene & Sons of Warwick, Rhode Island, whose name can be seen in one of the fabrics.
- The maker of this quilt is unknown, but she subtly added her monogram (W.H.F.) in the center of the quilt.
- The fantastic collection of fabrics used in this quilt– from charming arrows and half moons, to rich paisleys, classic ginghams and graphic botanicals–– place this piece at the end of the 19th century, approximately 1870-1880.
- This is a striking and timeless work of art with a story to tell.
- This quilt has been mounted to a linen backing and framed in natural ash wood. UV-resistant plexiglass and spacers ensure that this piece will be well-preserved for generations to come.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.