- Dimensions: 82" x 82"
- A rare and beautifully graphic pattern, this Lady of the Lake quilt is composed of crisp indigo and white triangles. A stunning example of early twentieth century American craftsmanship, it features hand stitching and piecing.
- Equally at home in a modern space or traditional bedroom, this is a true piece of folk art to be enjoyed for years to come.
- Part of a quilt’s inherent beauty is its heirloom nature. Most quilts in our collection were created by hand over a century ago. These pieces were made to be handed down, kept in the family, cozied up with by generation after generation. We can't think of a better gift for a loved one. These are the heirlooms of tomorrow, broken in to perfection.
- This intricate quilt is in very good vintage condition with light discoloration spots on its back. Please note: this quilt has bunched interior batting, detectable to the touch throughout its surface.
- This is a vintage and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.