- Dimensions: 10" x 16"
- Handmade in West Africa of 100% cotton, this throw pillow is fabricated using sustainable methods and fair trade practices.
- A versatile size with classic stripes, all made using traditional indigo dyeing methods.
- Founded in 2010, Tensira is the brainchild of Hamidou Diallo of Guinean descent and Tuulia Makinen Diallo, a native of Finland. The brand brilliantly combines West African weaving and dyeing techniques with Nordic design.
- Filled with 100% natural, non-treated cotton.
- Please note that each piece is handmade and dimensions may slightly vary.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.