- Dimensions: 81.5" x 80"
- Handsewn in the late 19th century, this heirloom piece features the classic Double Irish Chain pattern with a striped border.
- This quilt has been enjoyed by generations, giving it a broken-in feel that makes it perfect for cozying up with.
- Soft, powdery blue color makes it a classic and calming addition to a tranquil interior.
- Excellent vintage condition with very faint, minor discoloration spots throughout.
- This is a vintage and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.