- Dimensions: 87" x 71"
- The starry sky of an antique indigo textile is given center stage in this reversely-made Single Irish Chain quilt, which places simple white squares atop a subtly patterned, cobalt background.
- A dark ground such as this one is a rare find; we love how it accentuates the graphic intricacy of the design.
- Even more rare is the fact that this quilt is signed by its maker: the name ‘Elma’ is stitched in simple red block letters on its back corner.
- This is a particularly large quilt, ideal for a bed covering.
- This quilt is in very good vintage condition, with signs of wear consistent with age and use. Notably, there are several small stains on its white backing and edges. Please see our detailed photos.
- This is an antique and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.