- Dimensions: 82" x 74"
- In this stunning quilt, the graphic geometry of the traditional ocean waves pattern is reimagined in a vibrant Turkey red– a colorway that became readily available and wildly popular in the mid-nineteenth century.
- Crisp red triangles are imaginatively offset by swirls of feathered wreaths and curving garlands, all hand-stitched into the quilt’s crisp white ground.
- At home in a country barn, a city loft, or any home that would appreciate its punchy two-color scheme.
- This quilt is in excellent vintage condition, with one area of light discoloration and one very small tear– both on its back. Please see our detailed photos.
- This is a vintage and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.