- Dimensions: 2" x 4.25" bar, 2.2 oz.
- An ambrosial delight wrapped in equally sweet packaging, this bar combines the rich flavor of chocolate with accents of rose.
- These delicious chocolates are made by Maison Bouche, a specialty chocolate, candy, and pastry company founded by chef Diane Beaty in 2009. Diane received her formal training at San Francisco’s Tante Marie Cooking School, before refining her confectionary repertoire in Europe. Maison Bouche chocolates are made using the finest ingredients, yielding a rich, fine texture and a luscious base for both savory and sweet accents.
- We love gifting these special chocolates to friends and family, especially as a gift topper or stocking stuffer.
- Ingredients: 41% milk chocolate (cane sugar, cocoa butter, cream, cacao beans, brown sugar, sunflower lecithin, barley malt extract, vanilla beans), rose flavor
- These are newly made fine chocolates, multiples are available.
- Available in both milk and dark chocolate.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.