- Dimensions: 37.5" overall height x 17" seat height x 17.25" seat depth x 26" arm height x 21.5" wide
- We love this stunning example of a Brighton Pavillion style chair, made entirely from rattan with a cane seat.
- The apron on this piece is especially intricate and graphic. The fretwork motifs covering the back and sides are in beautiful condition.
- A sculptural statement, this piece would be at home in an entryway, study, at the head of a table, or in a bedroom. Pairing well with bohemian and modern styles, it's a versatile piece of functional art.
- This piece is in excellent vintage condition, with minor splits in the rattan along the base. Please see our detailed photos.
This piece requires white glove shipping, which will be charged separately from and in addition to your order. Please select 'White Glove Shipping' upon checkout and we will contact you after your purchase is processed with a shipping quote. If you would like to obtain a white glove quote before purchase, please contact us via the 'Ask A Question' field below.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 48 hours after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.