- Dimensions: 44.5" wide x 19" deep x 38" high
Seat height: 22"
- This bentwood settee is crafted in the tradition of Michael Thonet, a skilled furniture maker who began crafting lightweight, functional pieces in this style in the late 19th century.
- The original cane seat is fully intact, and is covered by a custom linen cushion made from Carolina Irving's vibrant "Palermo" fabric.
- This piece has been fully restored and is ready to be enjoyed. It's just right for an entryway or bedroom.
- This piece is in excellent vintage condition. Please see our detailed photos.
This piece requires white glove shipping, which will be charged separately from and in addition to your order. Please select 'White Glove Shipping' upon checkout and we will contact you after your purchase is processed with a shipping quote. If you would like to obtain a white glove quote before purchase, please contact us via the 'Ask A Question' field below.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.