- Dimensions: 5.75" x 5.75" x .25"
- America’s favorite dog invites readers young and old to accompany him at mealtime in this beloved Peanuts classic, Suppertime.
- First released in 1968, this volume is part of Charles Schulz’s Peanuts book collection chronicling the adventures of Charlie Brown and friends. Reprinted several times since its original publication, this first edition is a collector’s item and a no-brainer for Snoopy lovers of all ages. We especially love its small format and punchy graphic design.
- Snoopy-isms accompany Schulz’s hand-drawn illustrations. The book’s original jacket quips, “You Peanuts fans will enjoy and treasure Suppertime and you won’t gain any weight in the process.”
- This first edition is in very good vintage condition with some overall wear to its dust jacket, now protected in a plastic sleeve. Please see our detailed photos.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.