- Dimensions: 70" x 80"
- Tiny white stars accent rich indigo in the graphic “T” design of this stunning handmade quilt, dating to the early twentieth century.
- Meticulous hand quilting covers every inch of this quilt. Its pattern is offset by a graphic sawtooth border edged with pink banding, creating a stunning contrast on this pristine piece.
- Part of a quilt’s inherent beauty is its heirloom nature. Most quilts in our collection were created by hand over a century ago. These pieces were made to be handed down, kept in the family, cozied up with by generation after generation. We can't think of a better gift for a loved one. These are the heirlooms of tomorrow, broken in to perfection.
- This intricate quilt is in excellent vintage condition, with wear to its pink edging and one negligible mark on its back. Please see our detailed photos. This piece is freshly washed and ready to be enjoyed.
- This is a vintage and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.