- Dimensions: 7.25" x 5.25" x .25"
- Part of the V&A Pattern series, Spitalfields Silks draws upon the vast Victoria and Albert Museum archive to examine the work of 18th-century silk makers in Spitalfields, England.
- A visual directory, this volume features full-color spreads of hand-painted silk patterns that were often used to dress monarchs and decorate the lavish estates of English nobility. These pattern archives provide endless inspiration and enjoyment, and make a coffee table accessory that is just as usable as it is beautiful.
- An ideal gift for any aesthete.
- Please note: this is a new book. Multiples are available. Please see our detailed photos.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.