- Dimensions: 30" x 75"
- Handmade in West Africa of 100% cotton, this super soft and stylish bed roll is fabricated using sustainable methods and fair trade practices.
- This piece is lightweight, slim, and comfortable, making it ideal for creating a cozy corner anywhere in your home.
- We love to stack several to play off the different stripes and colors, all of which are created using traditional dyeing methods.
- Each mattress is filled with kapok, a soft natural fiber that is picked by hand.
- Please note that each piece is handmade and dimensions may vary slightly.
- Founded in 2010, Tensira is the brainchild of Hamidou Diallo of Guinean descent and Tuulia Makinen Diallo, a native of Finland. The brand brilliantly combines West African weaving and dyeing techniques with Nordic design.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.