- Dimensions: 11.5" x 10.5" x .75"
- Now out of print, Jane Freilicher: Paintings is a coveted catalog of the late artist's work, beautifully reproduced with insightful essays by poet John Ashbery and art critic John Yau.
- The book reflects the landscapes and still lifes of the artist’s two worlds: the cityscape of Manhattan and her coastal retreat in Water Mill, Long Island. Part of a luminous group of fellow out-easters, Freilicher came of age in the era of Abstract Expressionism and has gone on to develop a cult following. She was at the center of a group of influential artists and poets, including painters Willem de Kooning, Joan Mitchell, Fairfield Porter, Alex Katz and poets Kenneth Koch and Frank O’Hara.
- This book makes a beautiful gift, one meant to be enjoyed again and again. It is especially perfect for lovers of the natural world and the simple beauty of the eastern coastline.
- This hardback first edition is in very good vintage condition with light wear and a small tear on its jacket.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.