- We will always hold a special place for heirloom-quality antique quilts in our collection, but we also appreciate the beauty of keeping this intricate art form alive in the modern age. We are thrilled to now offer newly produced, hand-sewn quilts.
- This quilt features the Double Irish Chain motif, inspired by the designs of early 20th century American quilts. A cream background is accented with red.
- 100% cotton, this piece is soft and crisp, ideal for using as a throw, draping over a sofa back, or displaying on a wall.
- Care instructions: dry cleaning recommended.
- This piece is in new condition, please see our detailed photos.
55" x 70"
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.