- Hand sewn from a vintage nankeen textile, this pillow is a one-of-a-kind beauty.
- Known for its deep blue hue and batik-like pattern, nankeen fabric is traditionally made in China through a process of hand-stenciling and soaking in an indigo dye bath.
- This 10" x 18" pillow was created from a nankeen cloth made between 1920 and 1940 and has been backed in Belgian linen.
- We love pairing a few of these pillows together for some subtle pattern play-- and they play well with others, too!
- Pillow is hand sewn from handmade fabric, please expect variations from piece to piece.
10" x 18"
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.