- Dimensions: 28" high x 21" wide x 22.5" deep x 16" seat height
- Our latest (and current favorite) vintage discovery pairs a sunny, optimistic hue with an iconic silhouette by Ib Kofod-Larsen, the late Danish designer whose work is synonymous with elegant, streamlined mid-century design.
- While true works of art, Larsen's furniture is also renowned for its practicality and comfort. This pair of vintage Penguin Chairs— the designer's most notable form created in 1953, is compact yet completely lounge-worthy with curved backs that embrace the sitter and ample seats. They're in mint condition to boot, with durable wool upholstery.
- A rare find with an upholstered back and seat. We love how the curved forms are tempered by the slender lines of the steel frame.
- These vintage chairs are in mint condition with no notable defects. The upholstery appears unused. Please see our detailed photos.
This piece requires white glove shipping, which will be charged separately from and in addition to your order. Please select 'White Glove Shipping' upon checkout and we will contact you after your purchase is processed with a shipping quote. If you would like to obtain a white glove quote before purchase, please contact us via the 'Ask A Question' field below.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 48 hours after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.