- Dimensions: 74" x 77"
- Composed of graphic, eye-catching forms, this antique quilt's Little Cedar Tree pattern is accented by a sawtooth border and bold indigo frame. At first glance, its background reads as a delightful pale pink, but closer inspection reveals a beautiful grid fabric of Nantucket red lines set against white.
- A fantastic mix of materials makes up the soft folds of this quilt's rare pattern: delicate calicos, pink stripes, bandana indigos, subtle chambrays and saturated reds.
- Lovely all year round, this quilt has a cozy, soft hand and would be especially at home on a summer house bed.
- Part of a quilt’s inherent beauty is its heirloom nature. Most quilts in our collection were created by hand over a century ago. These pieces were made to be handed down, kept in the family, cozied up with by generation after generation. We can't think of a better gift for a loved one. These are the heirlooms of tomorrow, broken in to perfection.
- This intricate quilt is in excellent vintage condition and has been freshly washed. Three very small, negligible discoloration marks can be seen on the front. Please see our detailed photos.
- This is a vintage and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.