- Dimensions: 9.25" diameter
- Defined by its vibrant hues and quirky designs, Majolica was first made on the Spanish island of Majorca, from whence it derives its name.
- These ceramic plates were designed for asparagus, with a dip in the middle. They can be used for all kinds of small delicacies, though, and are especially nice for entertaining.
- We love the watery greens, blues, and purples of this pair, a more subtle version of majolica’s often-seen bright palettes.
- These plates are in very good vintage condition, with slight crazing and a few small spots of discoloration. Please see our detailed photos.
- Sold as a pair.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.