- Dimensions: 22" x 18"
- Printed in a pale blue and white, this transferware serving platter features the Asiatic Pheasant design, a much-loved Victorian pattern inspired by chinoiserie motifs.
- The backstamp on the underside identifies it as one manufactured in Tunstall, England by Ralph Hammersley between 1860 and 1905.
- Make any meal feel like an occasion with this beautiful serving piece-- perfect for your roast chicken or turkey.
- Beautiful and functional: lovely displayed on a shelf or in a china cabinet when not in use.
- Very good vintage condition, showing signs of wear consistent with age and use-- including crazing and minor discoloration spots. Please see our detailed photos.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.