Antique Palace Hotel Shell DishRegular price $55.00
- Dimensions: 4.75" wide x 4.5" long x 1.75" deep
- Originally used as an ashtray, this charming shell dish was created for the Palace Hotel in Brussels, Belgium.
- Designed by by architects Adhémar Lener and Antoine Pompe for the 1910 Brussels World Fair, the original Palace Hotel was a stunning example of the Art Noveau style and one of Belgium’s first concrete structures.
- Scalloped edges, a gilt rim, and gilded lettering make this a storied conversation piece atop of a desk or coffee table.
- This dish is in very good vintage condition with signs of wear consistent with age and use.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.