- Dimensions: 29.5" high x 43" diamater
- A jaw-dropping Adirondack center table, sourced from the region in upstate New York.
- Crafted by hand in the 1920's, its base and apron are graced with elaborate swag motifs fashioned from bent twigs.
- The rich finish and woodland vibe make this piece ideal for a lake or mountain house; it would be an incredible focal point for any country home.
- Excellent vintage condition, showing signs of wear consistent with age and use. Variation to slats of lower shelf. This piece is entirely handmade, variations and quirks are part of its inherent beauty. Please see our detailed photos.
This piece requires white glove shipping, which will be charged separately from and in addition to your order. Please select 'White Glove Shipping' upon checkout and we will contact you after your purchase is processed with a shipping quote. If you would like to obtain a white glove quote before purchase, please contact us via the 'Ask A Question' field below.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.