- Dimensions: 65" x 74.5"
- We fell hard for this romantic quilt, a kaleidoscope of antique textile remnants covered in delicate stitching and accented by a bright red border. Generations of love have left it with a very soft hand, perfect for snuggling.
- True to its name, the Early American Ocean Wave pattern gives off a beautiful rippling effect, believed to be inspired by the ever-changing tide of the New England coastline.
- Part of a quilt’s inherent beauty is its heirloom nature. Most quilts in our collection were created by hand over a century ago. These pieces were made to be handed down, kept in the family, cozied up with by generation after generation. We can't think of a better gift for a loved one. These are the heirlooms of tomorrow, broken in to perfection.
- This intricate quilt is in excellent vintage condition, with one very small mark on its back side. Please see our detailed photos.
- This is a vintage and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.